Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back To School!!

Yes, I have been absent from blogging. Summer break basically means I don't have a moment to myself, so blogging became my last priority...showering became my first.

 All my kiddos are finally in school and it's weird. I home schooled my two oldest for the past six years, so this silence stuff is not my cup of tea! It's too quiet here and it's driving me nuts. But I know it's for a reason. I am taking this time to pursue the things that God has placed in my heart for me to do and He has shown me that it is time. 

Josiah and Brianna have adjusted nicely back into public school and I look forward to their crazy stories from the day.  The difference between home schooling and public school is that I now teach them at night, rather than in the morning...sigh. I had no idea I was going to STILL be schooling them, ha ha. 

Here are a few pictures of all my kiddos on their first day of school. 

Josiah and Brianna started last Wednesday. He is a sophomore and and she is in 8th grade.



Johnny is in 2nd grade and Lily Anna is in 1st grade. They started  last Thursday.



Roman and London started on Friday and are both in kindergarten. 



Yep, this one is super blurry because I did not adjust my settings to accommodate more people in the picture. Yikes. Have I told you I'm not a natural at photography?? 

And it would have been a great photo too, except for Johnny spacing off with a fake smile. :)



1 comment: