Friday, October 17, 2014

8 Months!!

Time has flown.

But we are enjoying our fall! 

It's so neat to see Roman and London experience all their firsts. It's kind of funny explaining Halloween to them. "Yes, Roman, you get dressed up for one day and then we give you candy." And Christmas is even better..."Yes, Roman, we're going to stick a tree in our house and put lights on it. And then we're going to buy you toys, but you don't get to see them...we're going to put paper all over the toys so you can stare at them for one month and be completely tortured." He really thinks we're nuts. Every time I explain it, he says, "okaaaaay" and looks at me in bewilderment. 

I have continued my photography classes and even had a mini class session with a professional photographer to help me take sharper pictures. I will post on that later, because it was hilarious...sort of.

Speaking of hilarious...




I love the look of shock on Lily Anna's face when she discovered berries in her hand.



Fall is the best time of the year!!



Beautiful Lily Anna. 


Look who loves to read!




Lily Anna and London. Beyond sweet!!!



Another one of Lily Anna. 
I think I'm going to have to frame this one!!



I adore this picture of Roman!! It was his first time drinking tea with me. The sun was pouring in through the window and I love how the whole room is shadowed except right on his eyes. This was a precious moment with him because now he loves to sit and drink tea with his Mommy! 

Happy Fall everyone!!

1 comment: