Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Pictures

I have been busy with my camera lately and have been editing them as well. It takes me forever to edit so I have to call in my son and ask him how to do something that he showed me the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that...

So here are some more pictures I've taken:


This one is hilarious because Johnny's foot was dangling in the picture, so I used Photoshop and erased it...along with the other chain Lily Anna is swinging from. :) I refuse to go back in and fix it. Once I'm done editing, I'm done, so I'm just calling it a miracle. I mean, how many other children can swing from only one chain? 




Beautiful Lily Anna. 



The theme for this one was "Vintage." My niece was kind enough to model for my assignment. She is a photographer herself and has taken some of the classes I'm in. I'm kind of addicted to them, actually. I have no aspiration to be a photographer - I just want to take great pictures of my family. 




And this one is my beautiful daughter, Brianna. She is going to be 13 in a few weeks. It's soooo hard to get her to pose for me anymore! She promised a photo shoot this week with me, so we'll see. 



That is all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment