Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pictures!!



I'm back into the swing of things in my photography class, so I thought I'd post some pictures. I'm super busy with being a Mom to six kiddos, so posting on my blog seems to be hit and miss for me these days. I'll get a post up soon, I promise.

 In the meantime:

Lily Anna and Baba having a frisbee moment.



 Super cool pic of Josiah. 



Love this picture of Brianna getting ready for her dance recital!!  She did a beautiful job.



 And lastly, Lily Anna also getting ready for her dance recital. Such a sweet image of her!


I'm pretty proud of some of these edits. I'm not on the level of a lot of the ladies in my class. Both editing and photography just do not come naturally to me, but I enjoy the creative outlet it gives me, so I keep plugging away at it. I'm sure I'll get there someday...perhaps in September when ALL my children are in school and I can prop my feet up and eat bon-bons. (Are those even real????)

I just noticed I'm missing pictures of Roman and London. I'll post some pics soon of them. I also need to update my blog cover! Yikes, I've got a lot of work to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you had a Roman too! Love picture number 3! I hear you as being a mom of 5, it gets crazy and free time is rare!

    ReplyDelete