Thursday, May 15, 2014

3 Months!

Roman has officially been in our arms 3 months now, and London's 3 month date is tomorrow. It really is amazing the transformation that takes place once home. 

There are behaviors that were present in Roman in China that have never surfaced again the minute we walked in our home. One of the things that I love about having a larger family is that Roman had to get over his love-obsession with himself when he realized he was outnumbered, ha ha. Now that he knows the rules, I have begun to encourage that ego of his again. ;) 

I'm sorry...I just can't help it!! He is pure entertainment and always ready to make you smile, laugh, or drive you bonkers. That boy just has no problem in the confidence area, as long as the crowd is in the mood for his antics!!





I love my kiddos!! You know, I have 2 other children that just seem to always be absent when my camera comes out. I think I need to do a photo shoot with Josiah and Brianna soon to prove to my blogging buddies that I actually do have 6 children!


No comments:

Post a Comment