Friday, May 9, 2014

My Little Crew

My kiddos all lined up for a photo shoot. This was the one good shot of all of them. I will post some of the ones that didn't make it later. Let's just say, I have kids who like to sabotage my perfect photos...as in, they jump in and photo bomb every picture. 


I seriously have the happiest bunch of kiddos! It's surreal to think that there was a day when I would pray...every day...about adoption. And then one day, God tripped the trigger and that was it...and now just a few short years later, there are four Chinese kiddos in my home!

I cannot imagine what their lives would be like if we never said 'yes' to adoption. Because I know the background of their personal lives while in their birth country, it makes me shudder to think about. 

I cannot wait for Roman and London to experience all their firsts this year...parades, 4th of July, birthdays, and Christmas. 

If God has moved upon your heart to adopt, 
do not hesitate to say, "yes!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment