Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Sweet Pic

You know, you don't really know how great your teenage son is until he scoops up his very tired little sister in his arms and carries her in from the car.

And you don't really know how rotten of a photographer you are until you make your picture bigger on your blog and realize the picture is completely blurry. Ugh.

That's why, in the midst of beginning another adoption, I am also taking a photography class. I really want to take better pics of my children, but I also need to learn some type of editing. (I cannot over-emphasize how incompetent I am when it comes to anything technical, so if I edit one thing in the near future it will be a miracle).





So I'm adopting again, taking a photography class, home schooling, running one child to pre-school, another to public school, and 50 other things. Occasionally I have time to bathe...if not, I just spray Lysol in the air and walk through it and head off to my next destination. 


No comments:

Post a Comment