Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Too Quiet

Nothing is going on right now adoption-wise. 

Nothing.

I've sent in my I800a, so I should be hearing back soon, but I guess not today. My kiddos are on spring break so we've been just relaxing at home (for once). 

But...I'm going craaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Come on already! Give me something to do: fingerprints, sign something, make copies, review files...COME ON!

Nothing. So I just keep taking pics of my children for my photography class. Here are some recent ones:

Yes, I'm still learning; I've got a looooong way to go, but by far these pics are better than I used to take!







Prayerfully I will have more news this week, until then I'm going crawl under a blanket and watch movies with my children and maybe take a few more (hundred) pictures of my kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment