Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Well, Crud

I think my USCIS officer is busy...or locked in a closet and can't get out...or maybe he's...

playing Legos:




Or maybe he's taking a break, eating cheese balls from a container as big as his body:



Maybe he's baking, and forgot about my I800a application:



Or maybe he's doing what I'm doing...looking off into space, wondering why it's taking so stinkin' long?????



Or perhaps (although I hope not), he has a different job now...one a little less noble...


Yeah, that ain't right. Sorry, couldn't resist! 

Why does Lily get all dressed up and forget one little thing...umm...clothes. Accessories, check; clothing, no can do.

Whatever my officer is doing, he's not doing it fast enough.

Come on, man!! Have mercy on me already!!!
Put a stamp of approval on that bad boy and send it out the door!

1 comment:

  1. I love the dancer option!!! Now everytime I call them asking if I have an officer, I will imagnine them at the other end of the phone in that costume. Thank you for that, you made my wait easier.

    Daria

    ReplyDelete