Sunday, October 6, 2013

All's Good!!

I posted on Friday, I believe, that USCIS had an issue with some of my paperwork and that my agency was going to go to bat for me...and they did!!!

I wanted to make sure I did a post to update what has transpired before Monday kicks in and I'm crazy busy making sure everything gets done. 

All USCIS needs is a statement which updates current things from our home study. That's it. Just a simple paragraph. (It could have been sooooooo much more)!!!!! So my home study worker got right on it, fixed it, and my new amendment should prayerfully be in my hands tomorrow or Tuesday. After that I send it to USCIS and pray!! I don't want anymore issues...I just want their formal approval so I can focus on the status of my LOAs. Those two little pieces of paper (Letter Of Approval) mean EVERYTHING in the whole adoption process. It means that I can pretty much be guaranteed to travel 3 months after they arrive!!

I'm so glad that I have my photography class right now. I knew I would be too busy to do it, and that's the very reason I took it...so I would be so massively busy that I couldn't stress about adoption. I took that class for me. It's something creative and I NEED that!!!

I took this picture at an apple orchard. I have a ton more that I need to post but I'll start with this. Brianna had more fun with the animals at the orchard than picking the apples!


Needless to say, I have a ton of apples so now I need to add baking to my already crazy list of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment