Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We Have LOA #1!!!!

Yes!!!!!! Dang Fu Chao's LOA has finally shown up in the system!!! 

His total wait for LOA was 85 days...not bad compared to 127 for Lily Anna's two years ago!!!  I received the email and then ran around the house yelling, "Fu Chao's LOA is here!!!" And then I decided to ask about Lulu's. She is still listed as "Reviewed" which means hers could be another few weeks. Honestly, that's what I was thinking it was going to be anyway, so anything sooner than that is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned!!

Today I have to overnight the corrected amendment to USCIS (which has nothing to do with their LOAs at this point) and hopefully get that straightened out...so I STILL have stuff to do, which will continue to keep my mind off of the wait for then next LOA to come.

Today, I am so very grateful that I pursued adoption in the first place. I'm so glad that I can now say that I have adopted and I am adopting again. God has blessed our family beyond comprehension, and I am just thankful for the journey!!!!!

1 comment: