Thursday, January 9, 2014

Flights Are Booked

Well, most of them. My agency is dragging their feet on purchasing the in-country flights and I don't know why. 

In the meantime, I'm in another photography class. There are new things to learn, but I feel like I need to really work on some of the things I should have picked up on months ago. 

I have a REALLY hard time nailing focus. I have had wonderful thoughts of taking a hammer to my camera or chucking it out my back door into the blue yonder. 

When you have your camera set to auto-mode you can tell people that you have a great camera, love it. But when it's on manual and some focal points are stronger than others and half your Christmas pics are junk because of it...well...you start to wonder, is it the camera or ME??

My gut is telling me that it might not be the camera's fault. 

Sigh.

So here is a picture of one of the photos that I could salvage. 

I ran a vintage edit over it.


Yep, there's a hair hanging down in her face, but I'm not savvy enough yet to clone that out. My focus was on her eyes, so everything else being blurry is intentional. 

I will get there! 

I just want to make sure my photos are perfect while in China! 

No comments:

Post a Comment