Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fu Chao's Birthday Pics!!!

God knows how to make me smile. On Friday, the day I was supposed to be flying to China, God made it all up to me - with 29 pictures of Fu Chao!!! 

29!! 

I could not believe it. 

Am I going to post all 29? Of course I am! The reason why I'm posting all 29 is mainly because adoptive parents sometimes spot their current child they are adopting or their heart may be drawn to a particular child and they end up pursuing that child for adoption.

So here's my boy!! 

Yes, I know these ones are side-ways. Fu Chao is the one with the hat...you know, the one who is not smiling.

Doesn't he look thrilled to have a party thrown for him? Any Luoyang Moms or Dads recognize this building?? I'm wondering if it's near the SWI. It looks like an apartment to me. Because this is taken before the party, I'm wondering if these are foster brothers as well?? And maybe this is outside of their apartment? I will take these pics on my trip and ask the nannies when I get there. All info I receive will help piece together a part of his life that I have no knowledge of. Johnny has completely deleted most of his former life from his memory, so I want to find this stuff out now for Fu Chao, in case he ever forgets...or chooses to like Johnny has.



The party. 

Fu Chao is way in the back. This pic cracks me up because that's the exact face he made two years ago in Johnny's cake pictures.





My heart melted when I saw this. Most likely that is his foster Mom. He has been in her care for over 4 years. I cannot imagine the pain Fu Chao will go through saying good-bye to her, and I cannot imagine 
her pain...breaks my heart. I am so thankful and grateful for the love and care she has provided him.




Look at that smile!!!







I have an almost identical picture of Lily Anna with her foster Mother cutting the cake together exactly like this.








Be still my heart!!! Feeding his Foster Mama some cake!!!


Just precious! 



Does anyone recognize this little one in yellow? 





See the boy in blue? He is supposedly the same age as Fu Chao, and probably Johnny's size. Johnny was soooo tiny when we brought him home 2 years ago, but he has caught up to most of his peers. It's weird to say that Johnny is going to tower over Fu Chao!



 

If any of you recognize your little ones, please email me!

I'm glad Fu Chao had a wonderful birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment