Thursday, January 23, 2014

Packed Already!

Yeah, I just couldn't stand it any longer, so I packed my bags. And there the suitcase sits. 

I will have all my paperwork items photocopied for the 50th time and it will be done by Saturday. Then on Saturday I will complete everything I need for our post-placement visits for all four kiddos (all conveniently adopted in the same month). So that will be it! I will have two weeks to twiddle my thumbs!

Or take more photos of the cutest girl in the world. ;)



Perhaps I will post something meaningful in the near future and try very hard not to be sarcastic, on all the joys of the rules and regulations of adoption...for instance, agencies wanting 8 photos of both parents with the adopted child while they are in China...when one of the parents isn't traveling. Am I let off the hook? Nope. I still have to have at least 3. I somehow have to take pictures of me, Fu Chao, Lulu, AND my hubby when he won't physically be with me. Do you know how sarcastic I am? Yep, they're going to get photos of us skyping with him...at least 3 times.  ;)  




2 comments:

  1. Wow, things have changed since I last adopted 4 years ago.

    Patiently enjoy the wait for travel. I can imagine how hard it is. Love the phone of the cutest girl in the world...

    ReplyDelete