Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lily's 6th Birthday!!

It was a week ago, but I've been busy!!! 

After my agency rep dropped the ball, I just couldn't take staying in the frozen tundra I'm living in waiting for my China trip to roll around, so hubby and I went to Florida!! So Lily Anna had her birthday and the next day I flew to 80 degree weather. It was just what I needed. And now I only have 2 1/2 weeks to go until I fly to the other side of the world!


I absolutely love this pic of Lily and Brianna! These two have bonded in a way that I had always prayed and hoped for. It probably helps that Lily thinks she's a teenager too!


 Of course, it HAD to be a princess cake!


 Flavored lip gloss...yum! (Sarcasm).



Blurry, but this was her favorite part...not the gifts, just throwing the tissue in the air and then burying the dog under it.


So 2 1/2 weeks until I fly and exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow is my Gotcha Day with Fu Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment