Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Better Late Than Never

So you may be thinking, "Why begin your blog at the end of your adoption journey?"  My only response is, "Better late than never!"  I've pondered it for six months now, but never took the plunge.  I've read plenty of blogs and have received SO much info from them that has helped me along the way.  It's also therapy for me!  If I'm going through something it's nice to know there are others who are in the middle of adopting that are in misery with me!


I started this blog partly for the ones who are adopting or who will in the near future.  The information adoptive moms give out is sometimes more valuable than what you receive from an adoption agency, because it's the real deal!!  They are LIVING it!!


So where am I on my journey?  Waiting for my LOA - Letter Of Approval!!  It comes from China, saying my husband and I are completely approved and can begin travel arrangements.  Why am I still waiting for it?  I have NO idea!  Maybe someone is on a really long coffee break!  COME ON LOA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment