Thursday, August 29, 2013

Johnny's First Day Of First Grade

Isn't there a Veggie Tales song that sounds like that??? "On the first day of first grade..."

Yesterday I met with the children's teachers and I found out Johnny's teacher is a Mr. not a Mrs. like I thought. I felt a little out of wack this year because I had no idea who their teachers were. Not only had I never met them before, I didn't even recognize their names. 

So I had the wonderful privilege of informing the new teacher that Johnny likes to be the class clown. He thinks everything is funny. 




Everything.

The teacher nodded and said, "That won't be a problem."

I didn't know if I should be relieved or scared, ha ha. 




Johnny was actually excited to start school, which surprised me! He's not fond of reading, but is an aspiring scientist, I tell ya. Well when he walked out of school at the end of the day he was all smiles!! He loves school and it has been soooo good for him! 



Even smiles all the way to the car!! Hope this trend continues!



Tomorrow is Miss Lily's day!! 

She is beyond excited but I'm a little nervous! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that many hours of quiet in my house!


No comments:

Post a Comment