Friday, December 6, 2013

Johnny Asked Jesus Into His Heart!!

Sunday was a very special day in our house...my little man gave his heart to Jesus! 




Johnny has been my personal mission field for some time now. Lily asked Jesus into her heart on Father's Day and it was one of the most precious things I've seen. She said, "I want to wo ai ni Jesus." Which means I want to love Jesus. 


That night we asked both Johnny and Lily if they wanted to make Jesus their Lord and Savior...but only one was ready. Johnny had no desire. He was a total skeptic. I would read the Bible and to him it was just a story...he just didn't get it, nor did he want to. I had never been in this position before...believing for your own child to open their heart to God...when they had NEVER heard the gospel in their life, never heard the name Jesus, nothing. This is something we just do not have to deal with in America. 

If you think America has turned atheistic, go to a foreign land where He is not welcome and His name is not spoken. Then you will realize we Americans have no excuse. 

Something changed in Johnny's heart when he found out that Fu Chao was the little boy sitting next to him at his party in the orphanage. I told Johnny that God did that and for some reason, it clicked with him. He got it. Because there was NO other explanation for how that happened. It was the thing that clicked with him...when he realized that God put them together even back then. That he was seated RIGHT NEXT TO HIS FUTURE BROTHER!! 

So Sunday night, he said the prayer of salvation and this little boy has been completely different! It's like a light bulb has switched on inside him...well, because it has!


I knew amazing things were going to come from that picture of the two of them together. Johnny and Fu Chao's story has already been around Facebook and people have shared it in their churches, as well as in our local newspaper, but of all the things that have happened, this is the one that amazes me the most...that this would be the one thing that would open my son's heart to God. 

 Did God put them together as a sign to them years later? To show them that He was with them even then? Yes, absolutely, because I believe in His providence. 

I am excited for the day when Fu Chao "gets it" as well, and recognizes what God did even before they knew His name!



Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Vs. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Vs. 13 For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ITTTTT!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I am so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete