Monday, December 23, 2013

Travel Approval Has Been Issued!

I found out today that my Travel Approval was issued last week!!!

BUT...that really means nothing. Ha! It could be here by the end of this week, or the week after, or the week after. Honestly though, most people receive it about a week after it shows up in the system, so I'm still hopeful for this Thursday or Friday!!!

Consulate appointments are filling up for January, so it really is coming down to the wire to see if we can even make Jan travel. Honestly, in my heart of hearts, it doesn't matter to me. I know that God has a designated time for my life to intersect with Fu Chao's and Lulu's lives, so when providence is at work...well, who am I to mess with that?

This has been a wonderful adoption journey and I cannot describe the peace that has accompanied it. 

Have a blessed holiday everyone!

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! ;) I felt that same peace with Kalli's adoption journey. I hope you all have a blessed Christmas, a joyful and peaceful trip, and a smooth transition. Love & peace ~Tina

    ReplyDelete