Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lulu's 5th Birthday Pics!!!

I received these last week, but waited on posting them because I was in shock-mode at these photos. I immediately thought -where are the children??? She is surrounded by teenagers and to be honest I went into panic mode. Her birthday was over the weekend so I finally figured out that all the children who were in foster care probably were home for the weekend, but that kind of bummed me out even more...why is she still in the orphanage and not in foster care like the other little ones?? I wanted to reach through the screen and just get her out of there!!!

The video I received about a month ago was of Lulu in school and she was having fun and happy. In these pics she's surrounded by people 3 times her age and she's still happy and having fun. So you know what? I'm ok with this. If she can roll with it, so can I!

So here's my pint-sized Lulu!!



The little boy next to her was in some pictures I have of her from a previous update. I hope he's going to be ok when she leaves, because it's obvious from these pics and the ones before that they are close!



Ok, I can't help but look at the girl in the pink jacket and wonder...is she available for adoption? Look at her face! She looks sad. I keep saying we're done adopting, and then I see a face and I'm DONE FOR!!!!






So this must be the face she makes when she doesn't approve of something? I'll keep that in mind for a later date! Perhaps that baby is getting on her nerves or something...or perhaps she doesn't like cake?? Ha ha.




Look at her and her little friend sharing a laugh!












Last week I realized that both my little girls are currently 5 and both my boys are currently 7. By the time January rolls around they will be ages 5, 6, 7, and 8!

I'm going to be one busy Mama!!

Happy 5th Birthday Lulu!!!

1 comment: