Monday, September 26, 2011

110 Days

Today is 110 days wait on my Letter of Approval from China.  Those children at the top of my blog are not cute unknown children I happened to copy and paste into my blog title just for the fun of it.  They are my children...just as much as Josiah and Brianna are my children. I love them already.  I have bonded with them already.  I have hopes and dreams for them already.  They are mine.  And a piece of paper is between me and them; an approval letter. I've already received his but I still have to wait for hers.  So I wait.  I have to trust God's timing.  Sometimes IT. IS. SO. HARD!!! But I remember that God is the one who brought me on this journey.  And they are really His children...they belong to Him.  I think He knows what He's doing; He's never let me down before!  When I look back at my life, and I see how impatient I was in certain circumstances, I get upset with myself because I didn't trust God to know the big picture.  This will all make sense some day...or not...God doesn't answer to me! But usually when time passes, things make sense to me and I see the big picture.  So today...I trust and I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment