Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Apple Orchard


Yesterday a bunch of us Homeschool Moms took our kids to a local apple orchard. The owner put the kiddos to work for an hour, picking up apples, and later sorting them. What did they earn? A bag of apples and some fresh apple juice! They loved it!! 

Brianna is already begging to go back to the orchard. Josiah missed out because he was working at the church. He didn't get paid in apples and juice. That won't work for him. 

And in case you're wondering, it only took me five hours to figure out how to post this pic on here. I've been having a debate with the computer the whole time. I caved and begged my hubby for help, he walked over, clicked two buttons and ta da, there it is.

I will post more pics tomorrow, when I learn how to download more than one picture at a time....sigh.

Brianna, sweet as apple pie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment