Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can't Stop Looking at His Picture

Since I received pictures of my little boy, I can't quit looking at him! Honestly, my first reaction was shock. It didn't look like him in the first few pics. It wasn't until I saw the last picture (the one I posted) that it really "clicked" that this is my little boy...he's taller, they shaved his head, and he's so skinny!! The pictures are an amazing blessing, but it makes me want to get to China even quicker. The boy needs FOOD!!! Ha ha. Actually, it reminds me of Josiah at that age...he was tiny and skinny too! My agency is checking on my daughter's LOA as we speak. Pray for good news, guys!! Seriously! This waiting thing does NOT get easier! 

And as for my two bio kiddos, what's going on in their world? Well, Josiah thinks texting is appropriate for doing book reports. As in: "I like 2 go 2 church b cuz it's fun. LOL" Really, Josiah, lol??? In a book report? And as for Brianna, yesterday I swallowed a tad bit of coffee and it went down the wrong pipe so I started coughing. She walked over and gave me the heimlich. For coffee. I've never heard of anyone dying from coffee inhalation. Oh well, she's ambitious at least so...A+ Brianna on saving Mom from death by coffee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment