Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ugh! Can't Post Pics Again!!

Andrea!!!  Help me!!!  Calling on all nerds: This thing called technology is out to get me, come fix it!  For the life of me, I don't understand how my brain works...rephrase that, why my brain DOESN'T work.  My sister JUST showed me how to post pics, so my creative side is going...I have all this stuff I want to do and I know how I want it to look.  She helped me download them to a disc (ahem, all 2000 pics) so rather 6 discs...she showed me how to put the disc into the computer - stop laughing - no, I DO NOT know ANYTHING about computers...anyway, that's all I remember.  I just clicked on all the cute little icon things but was I supposed to drag them somewhere?  What happened?  Did my brain melt?  Yes, yes it did.  So no pics today.  Bummer.  Well, I'll have a little chit chat with that droid sister of mine and maybe tomorrow I'll learn something new...again...for the fifth time this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment