Tuesday, September 24, 2013

In The Meantime

I have now crossed over to the dark side. When I was in high school I said I would never use computers in my life.
I hated them.
I barely passed that class, if you can believe it! And now, here I am using this thing everyday...to edit, to email my agency, to finalize adoption papers, and to advocate for the children left behind.

I have a hundred things going through my mind lately. Usually when that happens, I ponder doing a deep, thought-provoking blog post, but instead I post a random stupid thought or a picture of my little ones. Why? Because I don't know how to fix it...the ones left behind I mean.
Maya is weighing on my heart super heavy.


She's running out of time, and she's healthy...there's no reason, NONE, why that girl is still waiting.

You can read about Maya here.
So because 100 things are going through my head (you know, like, when will I go to China), here are some pictures of Johnny and Lily:



 Perhaps I can pull myself together to write that deep, thought provoking post, but for today, it's pictures of my photography assignment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment