Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My First Real Photo Edit!!

I am now officially in the wait for my children's Letters of Approval, and this, my friends, is where the TRUE wait begins. 

I remember it all too well...the average is supposed to be about 60 days but my wait for Johnny and Lily's was 127. I am already 60 days in for Fu Chao's and now I get to wait for Luo Min Jia's as well. So in the meantime I am taking more photography classes!!

And I finally, FINALLY learned SOMETHING when it comes to editing my photos and here is the end result:


Here is the before picture:

Here is the after:

To be honest, I kind of prefer the original, but at least I figured out what I was doing! By the way, it took over a week to edit this picture, because, well, I'm not very smarticle when it comes to computers. Yes, I know smarticle isn't a word, which proves my point!

I might play around with it some more but I think this pose is frame worthy!! I'm not sure I've ever seen Lily look so sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment