Monday, September 30, 2013

Nothing Deep

Nope.
 
 I don't have anything deep to say today either. I'm one of those "glass way more than 1/2 full" kind of people...more like spilling over! I'm always looking for that silver lining in every cloud.  I'm in the dreaded LOA wait and I really can't complain. I'm approaching 80 days waiting for Fu Chao's and most people are freaking out by now, (60 days is the average) but I did this two years ago and it was 127 days...so I've got a ways before melt down mode.
 
I've been staring at Fu Chao and Lulu's faces and I am verrrrrryyyy excited to go!!!! We have their names picked out (and no I'm not naming Luo Min Jia "Lulu." Cute nickname, but not the real name. Do you know how exhausted I get when I talk about her and I have to keep saying, "Luo Min Jia?" Yeah, Lulu will work for now.
 
I have an amazing peace and calm over me right now. It is so nice when you've adopted before. I've seen the hand of God even in the delays of my last adoption process. All my stressing out didn't speed one thing up. And it all worked out. The timing was just right. So for now I stare at their pictures, and shop for clothes for them, and decorate their bedrooms...and take a million more pictures of my littles.
 
I'm really enjoying my new round of photography classes, but boy do I have a lot to learn!!!
 
I can't believe how many pictures I have of Lily Anna, but she's the only one who'll play along!!
 
 
 
 

 
 This one cracks me up. I really need to post all the pics I took of her trying to eat her apple. She put her whole heart into every bite.
 
 

 
Fall is officially here! It is my favorite season and I have every intention of enjoying it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment