Monday, September 16, 2013

Introducing Our New Daughter!!!!

This is Luo Min Jia!!!!!

Isn't she adorable???



She is 4 1/2 years old and is in Guizhou Province.

We received her referral one week ago, had her file reviewed by an international doctor and submitted our Letter Of Intent on Wednesday morning. I waited for our Pre-Approval before I announced the referral and then found out we already had PA and I didn't know it!

I had to look on a map to find her province because I hadn't really heard about it...not too many adoptions come out of there. 

She is beyond adorable and now that I have my referral for my girl and boy...

I WANT TO GO NOW!!!!!!

I am over 60 days waiting on LOA for Fu Chao and am now beginning the LOA wait for our daughter. 

I'm hoping they catch her file up to his and their LOAs (Letter of Approval) are issued SOON!!!


By the way, her file says she's an extrovert, a talker...that would make 6 children for me that are extroverts and talkers!!

I guess I'll always have someone to talk to!!!

Hang on baby girl...I'm on my way!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is adorable!! I've followed your blog for a long time (from Rumor Queen) and normally don't comment, but our first daughter is from Guizhou and I wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed our time there. It is a beautiful province! Our daughter was from Anshun City. You should definitely join the Guizhou Adopt Yahoo group. Lots of good info. there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your family Lisa! Blessings and prayers for you and your new additions!

    ReplyDelete