Sunday, September 1, 2013

Smiles, Sun, And Sand

The kids all had fun at our neighborhood park. 

Can you tell?




Usually Johnny runs from the camera but he began doing poses for me so I snapped away!!



I had no idea he could do the Chinese squat on a balance beam! I told him he looked like a bird.

He said he was being Spiderman.


More poses from the happiest little boy on the planet!



There's that million dollar smile! Did you know Johnny's Chinese name is Le Hai, which means "happy." Whenever people meet him they always say he's the happiest boy they've ever met...he's always smiling. He wakes up with a smile and goes to bed giggling. When he came out of his first day of school he had an ear to ear smile. If anyone is on the fence about adopting a boy...take a look at this picture:


 Yep, he's happy. If he gets in trouble at school it's usually because he's having fun...too much fun. He thinks life's a party and I'm glad for that. 

I can handle that kind of trouble-maker!!! 

Would you like to see another trouble-maker?


Yep, this kind of trouble-maker I gotta keep a close eye on! 

She befriended this adorable child and then she kicked into devious mode. Children started coming from everywhere to see what was going on. I took this pic, thinking it was all innocent and then a few minutes later Brianna came up to me and said, "Mom, you really need to actually LOOK in that sandbox and see what's going on."

Apparently after I took the pic, other kids started piling in there and  Lily was putting sand all over them...in their hair, down their clothes...everywhere. 

It took 3 baths to get all the sand out of her hair.

She didn't care. She had a blast!

Oh btw, can someone teach her how to go down the slide like a lady????


Yeah, not very graceful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment