Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Here!!!!!

I AM here!!! I DID make it!!! I have had no access to my computer, hardly any of my phone...nothing. Absolutely no access to any of it to let anyone know all is well. I had to use my Mom's phone to text my hubby. I will post in a bit when my cyclone of a little man is asleep! Let me just say though...
HE IS AMAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in love with this little boy! He has had a rough start to life. We had a 2 1/2 hour ride yesterday to and from an office to get his passport processed and I took advantage of it and asked the guide to ask him a million questions. He answered them all. Because he's a talker, he talked the entire trip, both ways! We saw his abandonment/founding place. I will post about that later. Over-all...God has a plan for this little extroverted, type A personality child. He leaves an impression on all he meets.

God has been good to us on this trip! I had massive drama in the Shanghai airport...missed our flight, no one would help us...they sent us all over the place until we finally missed the flight. Mom and I were praying out loud as we were running all over. It was beyond scary...but we are finally HERE! Next flight is to get Lulu, and I'm trying to put the Shanghai fiasco in the back of my mind because I don't want to repeat that nightmare!

Btw, thank you Jesus for men's brains!!!! It was another adoptive father who had mercy on me and helped me get this computer hooked up, get our wifi going, get things on the charger, etc! I am not electronically inclined at all, so I was thankful for his help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment