Friday, February 14, 2014

On To Guizhou Province

I can't remember if I spelled that right or not, but I really don't care right now! We fly out later tonight for Lulu's province where we will spend ANOTHER week. I'm doing just fine, amazingly enough. God's grace is all over me right now. I'm not having any freak-out, home-sick, melt-downs, ha ha. Fu Chao is doing great as well. He is telling everyone that he is getting on an airplane. At first he didn't like the idea of getting a little sister until I told him that she needs a family also, that she might be scared, and I need him to be a good big brother. Now he's fine with the idea, but we'll see how he does on her actual Gotcha Day!

I met a lot of adoptive families this week and I'm going to miss just seeing them at the breakfast buffet, hanging in the hallways, etc. I'm going to a province that won't have any other adoptive families, most likely, so I'm trying to prepare myself for that.

Other than that, everything is going well. Fu Chao is helping me throw away his food that he has hoarded through the week, so that's good. At least he can say good-bye to it before it ferments or fossilizes! Ok, next post from Guizhou province, if I can get on my computer again!

No comments:

Post a Comment