Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dossier Out The Door!!

Ok, it actually happened yesterday, but I didn't have time to blog about it...I was too busy assembling it!!
It took two solid hours, which is nothing compared to the first time I did this...I think that was probably five or six hours. I must say, it is nice to have experience on my side this time! My stress level with our first adoption(s) was at about a 9.5 out of 10...continuously. I don't remember NOT being stressed out. I think I broke every scripture about stress...cast all your cares upon Him. Yeah, I didn't do that. I tried. I failed. 

This time, my stress is about a 1.5 really, truly, honestly. I have learned from my previous experience that stressing doesn't fix one thing. Not one. It'll get done in God's timing, not mine. The reason I say 1.5 is because I forget, I stress out, and then I catch myself, regroup and go on.

So I was pretty focused and got it done.

It is now out of my hands. My adoption agency will receive it tomorrow morning, review it, and then send it to the Chinese Embassy in Chicago.

And then it goes to China!!

I wish I had a video of Lily and I doing our happy dance. Yeah, maybe not. It was quite unattractive.

She was shaking her junk saying, "We're going to China, we're going to China!" Only, she's not going to China. My cheap wonderful hubby said no way. So I'm going by myself or with my Mommy or some other poor sap. Whoever they are, they need to think like a guy, because I get lost in airports. And I'm not talking foreign airports...I'm talking the Minneapolis airport. 

Ok...I'm feeling my stress level starting to rise...I need to go sit somewhere and breathe.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I'm turning blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment