Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Little Graduate

Graduating from High School? College? 
No...Pre-school, of course!!

If my hubby were writing this blog, he would talk about how crazy it is that there's graduations for every grade now and it's just the world's way of keeping us busier. Of course, he's right, but who cares? We're Moms!!!! We LIVE for this stuff!! And of course, he was there and loved every minute of it!




Lily reciting the Pledge of Allegiance...so many thoughts were going through my head during this. Where she was 1 1/2 years ago, and where she's at today. Nothing short of amazing! 






I love the belly hanging out, lol.



All dressed to receive her "diploma."






 This cracks me up...Lily was the only one too short to climb up on the podium and needed help, ha ha.


 So proud!!



Daddy's girl!


I can't believe that little peanut is going to be in kindergarten in the fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment