Monday, May 20, 2013

More Fun In The Sun

I haven't received word from my agency concerning my dossier, whether it's still at the Chinese Embassy in Chicago or elsewhere. 

So in the meantime, when the weather is nice, we try to enjoy it. We've had an incredibly crazy amount of rain...but today, there was some SUN!!!

I absolutely looooove this picture of Lily. I love the sun on her face and the rich color behind her.  I will probably be framing this one...after I edit out her band-aids on her arm...poor girl had her kindergarden vaccinations today. :(



Lily stopping to smell the flowers. What a sweetie!!



 Brianna and Lily Anna going over their water balloon battle plans.



Brianna is ruthless. I had my camera so I told her not to hit the camera...she aimed for my pants and right after I took this shot, the balloon burst and went all. over. me. Just to show you my kids aren't afraid of me one bit...she ran off laughing.



This is one of the most precious pictures I've ever taken...and my camera failed me...I am POSITIVE I had it focused in on Josiah and Lily...but instead I have crisp trees and blurred kiddos. Ugh. I wanted to chuck my camera after I saw this. This is one of my main photography frustrations...something looks clear in my camera play-back window, but on the computer blown up...yep, out of focus. Oh well, I'll get it right next time.



Lol...ummm, don't count his ribs, k? I swear I AM feeding this boy and no he does not have a tapeworm, tee hee!!!! 


This picture of Johnny makes me want ten more boys from China!!



I'm patting myself on the back for this photo...perfect action shot...and if you look closely at the water, you can see the balloon bits floating in it. 
They were in the bucket when Brianna filled it up.


What a trooper!! That was a whole lot of water on that little body!!


Prayerfully I'll have some news this week concerning my dossier! I'm getting anxious and I've got China on my brain. I've been waking up in the middle of the night again praying for my new littles, so I know I'm getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment