Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cabled...again!!!

Yes!!!! My son's file was cabled yesterday!!! I have no idea why their file's weren't kept together at NVC, but WHO CARES now!!! Ha ha. The next step is my Article 5 is dropped off and then exactly two weeks from that date it is picked up. I'm speculating that it was dropped off today. For some reason my agency isn't notified of this next step. Some are, so I have no idea why mine isn't notified. 

Just to briefly explain the Article 5 stuff...the short of it is, it's just basically one last approval on all the final documents. All the documents that were in America receiving approvals here, are then finally sent to China so when we arrive, they will all be approved and in order. The Article 5 is the last step before we can receive Travel Approval!!


1 comment: