Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fingerprint Drama

Well.......my fingerprints were rejected...again. Too smudgy, too blah, blah, blah....yada...blah, blah. So now they run the background check using my soc #.  Wow. That's a BRILLIANT idea...and it's quicker. Just a thought...how about do that the FIRST time??????!!!!!

 I swear I would love to be on a panel called "Let's fix everything wrong with the adoption process." Instead more rules are made that keep adoptive parents further from bringing their children home. Agh! Don't get me started!!!

Ok, because I have nothing to report on our current adoption (except that the home study is DONE, minus my fingerprints), I will post some pictures that I'm taking for my photography class.

I was taught to look at pictures in layers this week (not all the time, but sometimes). So we were told to take pics with something in all three layers, foreground, main, and background. I focused in on Lily Anna laughing at Johnny's antics. I informed the class that if you could hear the belly laugh with the picture, you'd be in stitches too. She has the best laugh and sounds like E.T. I really have to post a video of her talking sometime...and yes, I have taught her how to say, "E.T. phone home," and "be good." Sorry...I couldn't help it...it had to be done!!!



This was taken for pattern (window) and empty space (also window). Brianna was beyond thrilled to have the camera in her face. Can't you tell?


This picture of Johnny was taken for the leading lines of the window/trim behind him, with camera angled. I love this pose...he always strikes this pose when the camera is on or if you want to wrestle with him. He's stronger than you think!!


This week my goal (which is out of my hands) is to have those fingerprints come back so I can move on to my dossier!!!

For those of you who don't know what a dossier is, let me translate: 

it means more paperwork!!!!!!!!   ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great photographs!! And, my local prints came back, too. It took about 2 weeks to get results. I also called every few days to check on it. But, we live in VA and that was quite a few years ago. Hoping you have speedy results.

    ReplyDelete