Friday, February 8, 2013

One Year!!!!!!!!

Ok, so my intention was to post Johnny's 1 year on his day and Lily's on hers. It didn't work out that way because we are in the middle of our home studies and had to travel this week for one of the meetings. So I was going to at least post pictures of them, but apparently our computer has too many pics on it...I didn't know that could happen. You mean computers won't hold 100,000,000 pictures of my kids? Lol.

I've had a lot happen this week and they each deserve their own post. Johnny and Lily's Gotcha anniversaries, as well as a special picture I received...these are all priceless and I won't post them until I can have the pictures to go with. I will have my hubby back up our pics (so I can add more, tee hee).




My life has been wonderfully changed by these two little treasures from across the ocean! 

Tonight we celebrate Lily's Gotcha (and I will take many pictures). Prayerfully, I will be able to begin posting them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment