Wednesday, February 27, 2013

She's Ruining My Photography Class!!!



Well, not really, ha, ha. But SERIOUSLY...do you know how hard it is to do a photography class when your subject thinks it's one big joke???

Look at her!!! The only time she's serious is when she's not fed on time or she's tired. Other than that, when my camera comes out, she turns into this:




Or this:

 She just started doing the rabbit ear thing, but this is kind of a whole new level!


 

Ok, Johnny struck a really cool martial arts pose before this, so Lily gave it a try...this looks more like a creepy, chunky version of the Karate Kid pose from the '80's. :)




No idea...no words. She makes this face all the time. For no reason whatsoever, except to amuse herself and anyone who's watching.




Ok, I gotta admit, this is my favorite...it cracks me up...and she also does this 
all. 
the. 
time!!



This is just a selection of HUNDREDS of pictures she's ruined, I mean, made my photography class a joy!!

Actually, I'm totally kidding...these are the pics that childhood is made of...and why I want two more kiddos!!!!

 I would be seriously depressed if I had normal children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment