Friday, June 7, 2013

DTC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, baby!!!!

Documents (dossier)
To
China!!!!!

This is huge!!!!

I just texted my hubby and told him we're DTC and he texted back and said, "What does that mean? Is that good?"

I've been talking about this for weeks. I've even said the words "DTC" a million times. 

Apparently he was spacing off or it's just over his head and he doesn't understand, even though his IQ is off the charts. So, yes, he was spacing off...for two weeks...a million times.

Prayerfully we will get our LID soon (it's where you are logged into their system...it stands for Log In Date). Usually it's one week after DTC, but China has implemented a new computer system and they are having glitches. 

I am definitely going to have a great weekend and I am definitely going out tonight to celebrate!! Whoo Hooo! McD's here I come!! (Totally kidding...it'll be Burger King, lol).


1 comment: