Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Pics From My Class

Ok, Lily looked a little greenish in my edited picture I did on my last post, but I don't care because I accomplished something new!

I have found that my photography classes seem to be more of a trial and error learning style...well, more error than anything. 

I'm kind of learning what NOT to do, and that's ok.  I only have one purpose for these classes and that's to take better pictures of my kiddos, take great pictures when I go back to China, and pass on my knowledge to Brianna. (Ok, I think that was three purposes...whatever!)

Here is a series of photos of a session I did with Lily. A tad on the grainy side, but I'm learning so I have an excuse! :)








I decided to do a shot to show how I actually got Lily to do all these poses...it was actually my little mastermind, Brianna instructing her and I just got to snap away. Lily totally looks up to Brianna so she turned on the charm for her. :)
 


Thank you, Brianna! You make a fantastic assistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment