Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nothing Much...Sigh, Sigh

Ugh. This is supposed to be hands down the EASIEST part of the process...you send your paperwork overseas and you get logged into their system. It takes one week.

ONE!!!!!

I cannot receive our referral for our little girl until that happens. We are already looking at files for our little boy, but even then, everything...EVERYTHING is at a stand still.

People are sending in their paperwork and the results coming out are at a snails pace...hardly any approvals on anything. 

I would just like to know if we are logged into the system...I mean, come on McFly!!! Figure it out already!!

Johnny keeps asking me when I'm going to teleport myself to China to get him a brother.

I wish it was that easy, buddy. 

Speaking of Johnny...how cute is this pic?





I love this little smirk on Lily's face. 




So cute!!!!




Please pray China catches up on their paperwork this week!!!

There are so many of my cyber buddies who are stuck in limbo right now...myself included!!

I've been down this road before...my horrible LOA wait of 2011...but it doesn't get any easier, believe me.

Yes, you learn the art of patience, God's timing, etc. But sometimes you just get a little sick of the complications that seem to creep their ugly way into the process. 

I'm in the middle of a photography class, so that will help to pass the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment