Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pics From Daddy's Phone

For Father's Day I decided to post a few pics from my hubby's phone that he's taken so far this year.  

Today Johnny woke up and said, "Is today Happy Daddy, Baba, Father's Day?" Yep. All of the above. :)


This was our version of celebrating Chinese New Year...we ate at a Chinese restaurant and ate noodles and onion rings, ha ha.



Wow, we go out to eat a lot...this was at Burger King...Josiah's all-time favorite.



Kisses from Baba.
This pic was taken in his office.



Me and Brianna (and of course the dog).



One of our blizzards. The last one was in May.




More blizzard pics. I don't even know why I post these. They make me shutter actually. I almost needed therapy after this past winter.



So cute, and she knows it!







This gives "tossing and turning" in bed a new meaning. :)



If there's a little dog in a room, Brianna is their new best friend! This is our friends' pet. 



Kindergarten Round-up.
Btw, see that wonderful pink phone in my purse? Yeah, I dropped it in the toilet about 3 weeks ago. Reminder to all Moms: Don't try to pile 10 things in your arms and try to throw something away...because when it misses the trash and you bend over to throw it away again you will hear a horrible sound...the sound of your phone landing in the toilet. I had over 300 pics and videos on that thing. Good thing I can't remember one picture I took, otherwise I'd be seriously depressed.



Kindergarten Round-up in Lily's classroom.



Daddy took this pic of the kids while Josiah and I stayed in the car because it was beyond freezing. I think I was finding a happy place in my mind and pretending like I was in Florida or Texas instead of the Arctic.


Ok, that's all for now. I'll post more of his pics soon!

Happy Daddy, Baba, Father's Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment