Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Pics

It just warmed up here. 
Spring was more like winter and summer has been more like fall. 
And I cannot convey the amount of rain we've had!

I'm taking a summer photography class and I was getting kind of worried that I wouldn't have any pics that resembled summer. About a month ago I told my hubby that I was going to set up the Christmas tree because it was so stinkin' cold!

But, the sun finally came out so I snapped some pics for my class.










We have some cotton trees so Johnny and Lily were having a blast trying to catch all the cotton flying through the air.


This is one determined little girl! She caught some cotton, but it took forever and I had to take about 20 shots just to get one good picture of her because she was all. over. the. place!

Slightly blurred pic, but it's cute anyway!


On the adoption front, there is NOTHING to report. China has implemented a new computer system and it has slowed everyone's process. Also, this week is a holiday for them so they are closed. I cannot receive our referrals until we are completely logged into their system...and I won't know that until who-knows-when. 

So, while I wait, I will just keep taking more pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I have really enjoyed reading your blog! We are in about the same process on the adoption front. :) Patience, patience, patience I keep telling myself.
    Sharie

    ReplyDelete