Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Photo Session With Lily

This week's photo assignment has had me braving the mosquitos and heading outdoors for some good shots of at least ONE of my kiddos. Seeing as how Lily is a diva and always ready to get dressed up, she gets to be my victim, I mean subject. :)




I did manage to get one of Johnny, but he was completely done after this pic. 


I'm learning editing this week for my pictures, so number one on my list will be to edit out the tree bark covering Lily's face.




All these pictures are straight out of the camera, unedited. 
My next assignment will be to edit my pics, so hopefully I'll post those soon. 

Oh, want to know what's going on with my paperwork in China?

NOTHING!!

I'm SOOO glad I hurried and rushed to get my dossier to China so it could sit on someone's desk in a pile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment