Friday, June 28, 2013

Editing Pictures



Ok, nothing going on in my adoption bubble that I'm in, so I edited a few pictures and I think I'm liking the results!!

I really have to keep myself busy right now as I kind of hit an emotional slump yesterday. I've been doing just fine through this whole process, but I'm stuck...which means there are two children on the other side of this world who are stuck. 

I know, I know. They aren't waiting for me...they aren't searching for me. I know that whole line of thinking. But my experience with Johnny broke that "rule." He was waiting, searching, hoping. Wondering where I was.

My most heart-wrenching question I've ever answered my children came from Johnny one night as I was tucking him in bed.

"Where were you?"

"I was waiting for you and you didn't come."

He covered his little face and cried. 

And I cried.

Ugh!!

He cried and I cried and I thought about my LOA wait and how I was stuck in the process and there wasn't one thing I could do about it.
And today, Johnny doesn't ask that question anymore. Time has healed some of his wounds. But I can't help but wonder...is there a little boy in China right now wondering, "Where are you? I'm waiting and you're not here." 

I'm coming, baby. 

I'll get there. 

I promise. 

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. 



Beautiful Lily Anna






I really had fun editing these pictures and now I'm thinking I've got a problem on my hands...I want to frame all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment