Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!!

Here are some pics from last night's fireworks. These are normal pics - camera set to auto/flash on. I haven't figured out how to take good pics in pitch black.

By the end of the night my family was done with me flashing the bright light in their eyes.

Here's Lily with her "I'm a celebrity; quit flashing the camera in my eyes you nasty Mommy-paparazzi."


Daddy and Brianna watching the fireworks from the van.


Johnny loves sparklers!


Lily Anna and her cousin, Allison. Allison tried many times to get off Lily's lap and it just wasn't going to happen...Lily just held on tighter and said, "Sit on my lap."


No more pics Mama!!!!!


The rest of these are my better pics...no auto/flash on these!!







Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment