Friday, July 26, 2013

Coming Down Out Of The Clouds

After I received PA for Fu Chao I was on cloud nine, and while my head is always in the clouds, (ha ha) I am now anxiously awaiting the referral of our little girl.

With Fu Chao I was very proactive in getting updates on him, watching his video over and over...I felt like I had a little more control over making that decision, but this...this is 
out. of. my. hands.

Obviously I don't have to accept the first referral (I've been down that horrible road before), but...just to see her face for the first time. I can't describe it. I remember getting the call for Lily and then three weeks later for Johnny. I remember all of it.

And I'm completely giddy with anticipation...internally, you know, because I don't show emotion. :)

While I'm in the wait again, life goes on, and wow has it been busy and fun at the same time!

We took the kiddos to a carnival and they had a blast!


Brianna and Lily



Baba with Johnny



Johnny had an absolute riot on this thing. Can you tell?




 Lily Anna looking adorable.


I will post more pictures soon of our busy-yet-fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment