Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Have Some News...

But I'm not telling...yet! Ha ha. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow. For today, I thought I'd post a few pictures I've taken.






It seems to me I always have WAY more pictures of Lily Anna than I do Johnny...but there's a reason for that. When I break out the camera, Johnny immediately goes into Kung Fu mode, strikes a few poses, and then runs away. And Lily just stands there, posing for picture after picture. All I have to do is tell her how pretty she is and she won't mind her crazy Mama with the camera. 

We are quickly coming up on 18 months home with Johnny and Lily. It is beyond amazing the transformation that has taken place with these two! And not just them...us as a family. I am loving life right now. Why in the WORLD someone would talk themselves out of adoption when it's on their heart, is beyond me. Look at these two!!! There are a hundred things I "could" be doing...things I'm good at, blah, blah, blah. But being a mother (a good mother) to my children is by FAR the greatest thing I will ever accomplish! 

Don't forget Proverbs 31 says her price is far above rubies!!!

I cannot WAIT to share my news with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment