Thursday, July 18, 2013

Introducing Our New Son!!!!

This is Dang Fu Chao!!!!

AAAGGGGHHHHH...He's so CUUUUUUTE!!!!!

He is 7 years old and we just received our PA (pre-approval) on Monday. So here he is, our newest addition, and we are BEYOND excited!!! 



We waited 5 1/2 weeks for PA, which normally only takes 3 days, so this has been TORTUROUS!! I did not even know if he was still available. Brianna turned 12 on Monday and over the weekend she kept saying all she wanted for her birthday was for China to say we had pre-approval to adopt him. She got her birthday prayer!! 

Fu Chao is in the same place that Johnny was in, but he does not know him. Johnny was in foster care so he really didn't know a lot of the children in the orphanage. I'm not sure if Fu Chao is at the orphanage or in foster care; I will find that out over the next couple months, I'm sure.

Now our next step is waiting for our referral of our little girl and waiting on LOA (Letter of Approval) for Fu Chao.

Sounds confusing, right? We just got pre-approval to adopt him, but China still has to translate all of our documents, everything, and then they officially send a document that states we are officially approved and can begin making travel plans...so it can take months.

I have video of Fu Chao singing and dancing and I will post that soon. He also made a painting that I'm going to print and hang in his bedroom...I think we may have a creative child on our hands...a male version of Brianna, maybe? Lol.

God is so good!!

I am thoroughly enjoying this journey we're on right now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! Your new son is adorable. ;D God bless you. ~The Foro Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! He is quite handsome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete