Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thanks Josiah!!

This guy is my partner in crime. Actually, he's my personal assistant. Oh, he'll be ticked if he reads this...personal assistant, ha! Josiah has helped me with this adoption process and made it go much more smoothly than our first adoptions. He makes copies for me, helps me send emails with attachments (I still don't know how to do that), and he has helped me scan documents. If you knew the grade I got in computer class in high school you wouldn't be wondering why I need my 14 year old's help!! :) 

He has done so much computer stuff for me...I can't even convey the amount of work he has done. And it always starts with the same question from me:

"Josiah, will you come here? I need to borrow your brain."



It has been so nice to not have to pester my hubby with my relentless computer woes. Most of them happen while my hubby is at work, and with Johnny and Lily's adoptions I always had to wait until he got home from work. 

Not anymore!! 

Thank you, Josiah, for letting me "borrow your brain!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment